Inspire Brilliance. Achieve Excellence!
Discover how you can inspire those around you like never before by earning your Master of Arts in Education – 100% online. You can complete your degree in as little as 18 months – all without interfering with work or family responsibilities. To make earning your master’s degree even more feasible, there are no GMAT, GRE or MAT requirements. Plus, financial aid is available. Choose from these three master’s degree programs specializing in today’s most in-demand areas of expertise:
Help reverse the nation’s declining literacy rates and unlock rewarding new career opportunities. This program equips you with the latest tools and techniques to improve your students’ reading skills, and teaches you strategies to:
• Develop students’ reading abilities by addressing the physical and emotional factors that impact literacy
• Support the development of student reading skills by creating the most conducive learning environment
• Help students read to their full potential utilizing the latest literacy-development techniques
MAEd: Elementary Education
Elementary education is the fastest growing student segment in grades K–12. With the skills you’ll gain in this program, you can instill a lifetime love of learning in your Pre-K–8th grade students by learning how to:
• Apply the most effective learning strategies based on a thorough understanding of a child’s developmental process
• Manage challenging classroom behaviors and resolve conflicts using proven techniques
• Effectively address both the emotional and educational needs of children with various disabilities
MAEd: English as a Second Language
With nearly five million English language learners enrolled in U.S. schools, a number that continues to grow exponentially, now is the ideal time to master innovative techniques for teaching English as a second language (ESL) and learn proven ways to:
• Support the needs of diverse learners by creating an inclusive classroom climate
• Maximize students’ literacy levels by utilizing the latest ESL techniques
• Assist students through the step-by-step process of language acquisition
Maximize Study Time Without Sacrificing Family Time!
Whether you want to acquire the latest teaching skills or open the door to the best teaching opportunities, a master’s degree is the key to a world of exciting possibilities. Learning online in a dynamic virtual classroom makes earning your Master’s in Education more convenient, but the best part is you won’t be saying goodbye to those who mean the most.
Find out how you can get started by clicking here for more information.