50 Reasons to Love Teaching
Joel | Teaching.monster.com
Editor’s Note: Teaching, in my opinion, is one of the greatest career choices. Teaching featured writer, Joel, shares 50 reasons he loves teaching in a list below. Keep in mind, I bet every teacher that reads this could add many more reasons to the list. Share the reason you love teaching with Teaching now. Read some of the reasons teaching is great and get inspired.
1. Sharing experiences
2. Helping inexperienced teachers solve problems
3. The ability to help children achieve their best
4. Inspiring students not only academically but personally
5. Getting up on stage and performing for them, too
6. The thrill of a good and well thought out lesson is incomparable
7. The kids’ energies; their inquisitiveness makes inspires teaching them and pushing them harder
8. The instant feedback from students about my own teaching performance, even when they don’t realize they’re doing it
9. Being able to interact with kids who are mostly good and do try to do what’s expected of them
10. Sharing enthusiasm for my subject matter – you should hear me talk to them about why I love Mesopotamia, even more than the ever popular Egypt!
Continue reading on the next page.